Tuesday, April 2, 2013

One Year Blogiversary

Guys, today is a big deal. It has been exactly one year since my first blog post on Blue 11 Interiors! I can’t believe how quickly time has flown by. This blog has definitely been a labor of love. It’s taken some time to develop my style, which is still growing and changing, and I appreciate every one of my readers who takes a few minutes out of their day to view my work. It really does mean a lot to me, so thank you!

I’ve written a whopping 172 posts over the last year. It’s hard to choose favorites, but here are a few of the posts that I’m most proud of.

High-Low Project Remake

Living Room

 

Makeup Storage DIY

IMG_1556

 

NYC Studio Apartment Part 1 and Part 2

 

Page to Room Inspiration: The Night Circus

 

My DIY Chevron Table

back of finished table

 

It’s All About Balance

symmetrical

 

DIY State Love Art

DIY State Love Art

 

Inspiring Spaces

Elizabeth Bauer

 

Ohhh the Weather Outside is Frightful

IMG_2044

 

Perfect Combo: Pink and Gold

rue party

 

Fave TV Apartment: The Mindy Project

Mindy Project Apartment

 

Scalamandre Inspired Zebras Style Under $25

zebras collage

 

Now I’d love to hear from you! What have you enjoyed most about Blue 11 Interiors? Do you have any favorite posts that stand out to you? Any requests for types of posts you’d like to see more of? Any criticisms or advice to make my blog better?

Leave your comments below, or email me at blue11interiors (at) gmail (dot) com

And again, a big THANK YOU for being here with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment