Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Nice to Meet You!

Welcome to Blue 11 Interiors!  My name is Emmie.  I currently work in banking but I'm starting to break into the world of interior design.  I live in a little one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with my husband, our cat Leo, and our dog Finnley, but in May we'll move into our first house! It's a two story house with four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, plus a big fenced in backyard for Finnley to run around in.

I'll use this blog to share my decorating adventures, DIY projects, and decor inspiration from across the web.  My biggest interest right now is budget decorating, so I'll definitely feature ways to create polished, fresh designs without spending much money.

I'm looking forward to blogging and sharing my love of interior design.  If there's anything you want to read more about, or if you have any questions for me, please let me know!

Lots of love,
Emmie


No comments:

Post a Comment