Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Have My Eye On…

This yellow nightstand from Target. It’s from the Threshold collection, of course. They are really hitting it out of the park with Threshold right now.

Threshold™ Windham Side Table with Shelf - Yellow

I think it would add some needed color to my bedroom and it show go great with my Thomas Paul fabric chair, also from Target.

Burke Armless Upholstered Slipper Chair - Aegean Blue/Yellow Floral

What do you think? Too much yellow or just the right amount? It’s $110, which isn’t bad but more than I have right now and more than I’d like to spend on a nightstand from Target. But I’m watching for it to go on sale!

I’m also in love with these little brass animals, also by Threshold. They are just too adorable and they’re only $10 each! They’re very popular in the blog world and I think I need to pick up one of them (elephant or rhino??) for myself soon!

Threshold™ Brass Animals

Have you found anything you can’t live without at Target lately?

1 comment: