Saturday, April 14, 2012

Joss & Main

Have you guys joined Joss & Main yet?  If not you should definitely check it out.  They do 3-day sales events for everything design related, from furniture to accessories to tableware and more.  They offer great discounts on most of the items featured and you can score some awesome finds, like the fabulous new throw pillows I just got in the mail! I'll post about those next week, don't worry.  You do have to be a member to shop there, but it's free to join.  Click here to sign up!

I am really loving the Khristian A. Howell event that's going on now.  She has the cutest prints for her throw pillows, shower curtains, and duvet covers.  Here are some of the items I'm coveting

Moroccan Mirage I Shower Curtain
Bryant Park I Throw Pillow

Valencia Throw Pillow

Rendezvous III Duvet Cover

Desert Daydreams Throw Pillow

Moroccan Mirage Throw Pillow

Bryant Park III Duvet Cover
What do you think?  Would you buy any of these for your home?


No comments:

Post a Comment