Monday, April 23, 2012

More Kirkland's Finds

After I posted about the poufs at Kirkland's last week I browsed their sale section some more and I was surprised to see some of the great deals they're offering.  To date I've only bought one thing at Kirkland's, a a monogrammed welcome mat as a gift for my in-laws.  Looks like I need to start shopping there more!  I'm kind of obsessed with this gold barrel table, which may be because the gold arrows remind me so much of The Hunger Games.  I also love the pharmacy lamp for only $25 and the blue ikat pillow for only $7.50.  Trust me, you can't find those kind of deals most places.  
Blue Apothecary Jar, $16.99

Gold Barrel Table, $69.99

Nautical Vase Set, $11.24

Pharmacy Lamp, $24.99

Ikat Pillow, $7.49

Mercury Glass Waste Basket, $11.99

Purple Pillow, $11.24

No comments:

Post a Comment