Thursday, September 6, 2012

Target Newbies

Yesterday I went to Target to pick up some watercolor paper and Kleenex. An hour later I left with over $100 of stuff that did not include watercolor paper. Whoops!  Why does that always seem to happen?? 

I also got distracted while I was shopping by their pretty new home decor, specifically the Threshold collection. There were so many things I wanted to buy but clearly I had already spent enough money!

IMG_0825

 I like this gold side table A LOT. Too bad I don't need another side table. 

IMG_0823

A pretty gold vase with surprisingly good faux flowers.   I want one for my fireplace mantle. 

IMG_0822

Pretty little Kate Spade-esque candle holders. I will get one of the polka dot ones at some point.

IMG_0821

Simple, classic striped pillow done very well.

IMG_0820

I love this pillow with the gold circles.

IMG_0819

You know I love sunburst mirrors. I also love gold and convex mirrors so this is right up my alley. It was hard not to leave with it.

IMG_0818

Gold and ivory frames with a kind of art deco motif going on. Love it.

IMG_0817

The gold and white on these vases is so pretty and so classic. It looks like a good DIY project inspiration too....

IMG_0816

I absolutely love this lampshade.


IMG_0815

This structural lamp would make a fun statement in a room.

IMG_0813

I like the vintage style of these bottles a lot.

IMG_0811

It's a little hard to tell in this picture nut the lampshade is covered in cable knit fabric, similar to a cable knit sweater. It would add a cozy touch to the room.

IMG_0810

I like how they used the menswear trend for this magazine baket.  It also has so much more texture than most bins you see.

IMG_0808

I  don't think I would actually buy this print but I liked it. I like the deer printed on the vintage book page and "buck wild" just makes me smile.

IMG_0807

Another great side table, this one with an industrial style.

Anyone want to give me some extra money so I can go shopping??

No comments:

Post a Comment