Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite recent pins, including three DIY projects, two products I love, and a fall wardrobe outfit that I want...now.
- A glamorous gold/bronze coffee table. Looks like something Emily Henderson would buy if it was vintage. From Country Door, $80
- Love this sweater with the bright pop of color in the scarf. From Definitely, Beautiful
- I've become obsessed with trying to find a piece of campaign furniture from Craigslist but to date I haven't had any luck. This DIY campaign dresser is looking like a great option. From For Chic Sake
- An adorable pink and white striped rug. 6' x 9' for $208. They also have tons of other color patterns for the same price. From Dash & Albert
- I'd like to learn how to sew, but for now I'll settle for this super easy no-sew pillow cover option. From organize & decorate everything
- There are a lot of DIY sunburst mirror tutorials out there, but this one looks the most polished in my opinion. From Bright Little House