Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Coveting


coveting
Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite recent pins, including three DIY projects, two products I love, and a fall wardrobe outfit that I want...now. 

  1. A glamorous gold/bronze coffee table.  Looks like something Emily Henderson would buy if it was vintage.  From Country Door, $80
  2. Love this sweater with the bright pop of color in the scarf.  From Definitely, Beautiful
  3. I've become obsessed with trying to find a piece of campaign furniture from Craigslist but to date I haven't had any luck.  This DIY campaign dresser is looking like a great option.  From For Chic Sake
  4. An adorable pink and white striped rug.  6' x 9' for $208.  They also have tons of other color patterns for the same price.  From Dash & Albert
  5. I'd like to learn how to sew, but for now I'll settle for this super easy no-sew pillow cover option.  From organize & decorate everything
  6. There are a lot of DIY sunburst mirror tutorials out there, but this one looks the most polished in my opinion.  From Bright Little House

No comments:

Post a Comment