Monday, October 14, 2013

Beautiful Chairs at TJ Maxx

Hello friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent mine trying to get ready for our impending trip to Florida; I’ll share more about that tomorrow. So Saturday I went to TJ Maxx to look for sunglasses and a few other things, and of course I ended up finding a lot more.

I was amazed at their selection of chairs, there were so many beautiful styles!

IMG_2018

I L-O-V-E this navy blue velvet modern armchair. If I had an extra $200 to spend on a chair this would have been mine.

IMG_2019

Another pretty blue chair. I really did consider buying this to pair with my new desk, especially since it was on clearance for only $70.

IMG_2020

TJ Maxx always has a great selection of Cynthia Rowley chairs. My store had a bunch, including these adorable yellow chairs and…

IMG_2021

This gray hexagon print chair. This would be another great option for a desk chair.

IMG_2022

How fab is this chair! Wood, brass, and woven leather…it’s kind of mid-century modern but in a nicely updated style. It was either $300 or $400, I don’t remember.

IMG_2026

Hello lovely. Gray velvet + nailhead trim + modern wingback shape = awesome. I think this was $400.

IMG_2027

Not a chair (obvs) but I was surprised to see an upholstered headboard at TJ Maxx. Pretty stylish for only $400.

I didn’t make it home with any new furniture, but I did manage to find a new set of sheets, a blanket, some books (including The Great Gatsby for $0.70!), a jacket, sunglasses, and a few other things that I probably didn’t need.

Has anyone else spotted some great chairs at TJ Maxx/Homegoods lately?

4 comments:

  1. Ah! i love TJ Maxx! which store in KC do you shop at because those are fabulous?! http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, these were at the TJ Maxx in Lee's Summit. The Home Goods in Blue Springs always a big selection of awesome furniture too!

      Delete
  2. Any chance you know the brand of the top navy modern chair? I'm looking for a replacement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, based on the little bit of the tag I see in the picture I think it's Broyhill. Hope that helps!

      Delete