Monday, October 14, 2013

Beautiful Chairs at TJ Maxx

Hello friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent mine trying to get ready for our impending trip to Florida; I’ll share more about that tomorrow. So Saturday I went to TJ Maxx to look for sunglasses and a few other things, and of course I ended up finding a lot more.

I was amazed at their selection of chairs, there were so many beautiful styles!

IMG_2018

I L-O-V-E this navy blue velvet modern armchair. If I had an extra $200 to spend on a chair this would have been mine.

IMG_2019

Another pretty blue chair. I really did consider buying this to pair with my new desk, especially since it was on clearance for only $70.

IMG_2020

TJ Maxx always has a great selection of Cynthia Rowley chairs. My store had a bunch, including these adorable yellow chairs and…

IMG_2021

This gray hexagon print chair. This would be another great option for a desk chair.

IMG_2022

How fab is this chair! Wood, brass, and woven leather…it’s kind of mid-century modern but in a nicely updated style. It was either $300 or $400, I don’t remember.

IMG_2026

Hello lovely. Gray velvet + nailhead trim + modern wingback shape = awesome. I think this was $400.

IMG_2027

Not a chair (obvs) but I was surprised to see an upholstered headboard at TJ Maxx. Pretty stylish for only $400.

I didn’t make it home with any new furniture, but I did manage to find a new set of sheets, a blanket, some books (including The Great Gatsby for $0.70!), a jacket, sunglasses, and a few other things that I probably didn’t need.

Has anyone else spotted some great chairs at TJ Maxx/Homegoods lately?

8 comments:

  1. Ah! i love TJ Maxx! which store in KC do you shop at because those are fabulous?! http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, these were at the TJ Maxx in Lee's Summit. The Home Goods in Blue Springs always a big selection of awesome furniture too!

      Delete
  2. Any chance you know the brand of the top navy modern chair? I'm looking for a replacement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, based on the little bit of the tag I see in the picture I think it's Broyhill. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  3. This brand is well-known for fast deals, but even more so known for unbeatable prices. It's hard to top Flash Furniture in style or price, which is why they are one of the best brands to shop from this holiday season. get quote here

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog was so impressive and informative to me. I would like to thank the writer for this amazing effort for the audience.
    Aquaulture Machinery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance you know the manufacturer of the blue and gold chair (the second photo); we have two and would love to add two more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always like your article because you have provide every time informative post..whatsapp plus latest version apk

    ReplyDelete