Monday, May 14, 2012

Blog Crush: Danielle Oakey Interiors

Have you checked out Danielle Oakey's blog yet?  If not you are missing out, she is fabulous.  I'll admit that the first thing that caught my eye wasn't her style; in her "about me" blurb she mentions that she is married to a third year medical student, something I know a little about :)  As I spent more time reading her posts I started to fall in love with her decorating style.  She creates wonderful mood boards for her clients (she's actually a legit interior designer), and she's done an amazing job decorating her house on a budget.  Take a peak! 





all images via danielle oakey
She has some great DIY tutorials for projects like a fabric covered headboard and the faux deer head she made for her daughter's room.  And if all of the above isn't enough to make you want to start following her site, she also has free artwork!


Just leave a comment here and she will email any (or all 3!) of these adorable chair pictures.  They would look fabulous in a gallery wall, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment