Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New House: Master Bedroom

Day number three of my house tour continues with the master bedroom and master bathroom.  Again, the number one thing I love about this part of the house is the space! It's so much better than our current living situation.  










We don't have any changes planned for either room at this point.  The bedroom is a nice neutral gray, and the bathroom is painted my absolute favorite shade of blue.  Eventually we want to add doors between the bedroom and the bathroom.  We also might do some small renovations to the bathroom, like framing the mirror and raising the vanity a few inches and adding a small set of cabinets in between the sinks, like this.

Tomorrow I'll finish the tour with pictures of the rest of my house: the dining room, guest bedrooms, bathrooms, and the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment