Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Blues

Happy Monday everyone! Now I know Mondays are usually the worst day of the week (except last Monday when I saw Macklemore!), so I have some pretty pictures to hopefully brighten your day.

As you probably have guessed by the name of my blog and my living room paint color, blue is my favorite color, yet for some reason, I’ve never really featured it in a post. So today I’m sharing some of my favorite rooms in all shades of blue: navy, robin’s egg, teal, and more. Enjoy!

Shades of blue

via Atlanta Homes

via Camille Styles

Now this is a fun dining roomvia Atlanta Homes

via Atlanta Homes

Inside Robert Couturier’s SoHo Loft - ELLE DECOR

via Elle Decor

HELLO!

via Poppytalk

Master bedroom makeover by Emily Henderson

via Emily Henderson

blue library from elle decor nate berkus

via Live Breathe Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment