Yesterday I watched several episodes of “Dear Genevieve” on HGTV and I was reminded how much I love Genevieve’s work. This kitchen from the episode “Grand Kitchen” was especially gorgeous.
Gorgeous, right? Let’s talk about it. In no particular order here are my 5 favorite things about this room.
1. The marble island. That chevron-y stripe on the side slab is amazing.
2. Three words: Brass. Globe. Pendants.
3. The vintage (Persian?) rug runner. As Gen said, it’s nice to have something with soul and history in a room with so much new stuff.
4. All the white. White kitchens are so beautiful and classic.
5. The vintage wood bar stools. Like the mix of the old school house feel with the elegant kitchen.
What do you think? Are you as in love with this kitchen as I am?