Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DIY Word Cloud Art by Tagxedo

I’ve got a really fun DIY art project for you today! A while ago I repinned this post from From High in the Sky about creating your own word cloud art using the free web program Tagxedo. Today I finally got around to checking out Tagxedo and I had so much fun creating my own art!

You plug in any words you want…whether that’s song lyrics, a poem, a random collection of words, anything…and Tagxedo groups the prominent words into a fun shape of your choosing. It also lets you choose a font and a color theme for your DIY art piece.

I took three of my favorite songs and turned them into these prints.

God Only Knows Tagxedo

“God Only Knows” by The Beach Boys

Luckiest Tagxedo

“The Luckiest” by Ben Folds

Dog Days Tagxedo

“Dog Days Are Over” by Florence + the Machine

You can easily print your Tagxedo prints on your home printer, but you can also print them out onto items like t-shirts, coffee mugs, and tote bags in Tagxedo’s shop. That could be a really cute personalized gift idea, don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment