Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall Party Food Ideas

Hello friends! Sorry for the lack of blogging this week, I’ve been pretty busy again. Last night we hosted a party for Ben’s residency program. It was just an informal gathering but I put a lot of work into getting everything ready. We had 23 people here; that’s the most people we’ve ever had over! Other than the smoke alarm going off briefly at one point the party was a huge success.

I was a bad blogger/too busy to take pictures, but I will share the recipes for the foods I made.
I went with foods that had fall flavors and ingredients and/or warm comfort foods. I would highly recommend all of them! Although I think the biggest hit of the night was Ben’s buddy’s home-brewed Bavarian Hefeweizen…if you have good beer everything else doesn’t seem to matter as much Smile 

Fall Party Menu

Hot Spinach & Chicken Dip (Slow Cooker)

orzo-salad-with-butternut-squash... added toasted walnuts for crunch.  this was a great fall pasta salad

  • Tarte d’Champignon and Pesto Tomato Flatbread, both from Trader Joe’s

Tarte d’Champignon

  • Frozen Party Meatballs from Trader Joe’s with this sauce from All Recipes

Cocktail Meatballs Recipe

3 ingredient chocolate pumpkin cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment