Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Chic Wish List

Have you guys checked out the Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler collection at JCPenney yet? I already showed you this sofa that I love but they also have a lot of cute accessories. And as you would expect from JCP they’re pretty reasonable when they’re on sale. Here are a few things I’m loving right now.

"Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler" by blue11interiors on Polyvore

 

1. Elephant Lamp, $36; 2. Greek Key Tray, $28; 3. Foo Dog Bookends, $25; 4. Lola Zigzag Pillow, $24; 5. Love Pillow, $55; 6. Katie Owl Pillar Candle Holder, $11; 7. Chloe Lotus Table Lamp, $60

I want it all! What about you, do you have or want anything from the Happy Chic line?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love that chevron pillow! If it was in purple it would totally be in my living room!

    ReplyDelete