Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Table: Done!

Last week I showed you my fall décor table inspiration and a sneak peek of the nearly finished product, and today I am excited to show you the fully decorated table!

fall table 3

I started with this 10’ roll of burlap I bought from Michaels.

burlap table runner

Then I took 3 simple vases I already had (originally from the dollar store), and wrapped them with the same yarn I used for my Autumn Wreath. I don’t have any step by step photos for this DIY but the process is simple. I just used a small dab of hot glue to secure the ends of the yarn to the vase.

Fall Table 1

I found a pretty bunch of faux flowers from Michaels for $4 for the center vase and I used simple pillar candles for the other two.

Then I added some faux fall leaves I had from last year, some mini pumpkins and gourds from the grocery store, and some faux acorns I got in the dollar section at Target.

Fall table 4

I’m so happy with how it all came together!

fall table 2

fall table 6

And like my wreath I was able to complete this project without spending much money.

  • Burlap runner (with 40% off coupon): $8
  • Flowers: $4
  • Mini pumpkins and gourds: $4.50
  • Acorns: $1
  • Total: $17.50

Not bad if I say so myself Smile What do you think? Have you put out any fall decorations yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment