Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend

Other than the time I spent working on school projects (which was pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday), my weekend was pretty fabulous.

Friday night I went to Lidia’s for a good friend’s birthday dinner. It was my first time at Lidia’s and it definitely will not be my last. I had their “Ravioli di Zucca,” which was butternut squash filled ravioli with sage brown butter, zucchini, and almonds. It was absolutely incredible! Best pasta I’ve ever had. We also shared the chocolate torte for dessert, which was one of the richest and most delicious desserts I’ve ever tasted.

The restaurant itself is also gorgeous. I love the glass light fixtures!

Lidia's KC

lidias

Photo via Downtown KC Living

Saturday night I stayed up to watch Justin Timberlake on Saturday Night Live. I love SNL and I love JT, and I have to say that this might be my favorite episode ever.  I don’t make that judgment lightly, folks.

snl

JT

both photos via SNL’s facebook page

If you didn’t watch this episode do yourself a favor and watch it here, now. There’s even some stuff that you older SNL fans (*cough*, Mom, *cough*) will love.You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment