Monday, March 18, 2013

Free Artwork Printables

A couple weeks ago I posted pictures of my new gallery wall in the upstairs hallway.

IMG_2336

I still love it! One of the best parts about it though is how inexpensive the whole thing was! The mountain picture on the top left is a photograph from a vacation in Colorado, the Happiness canvas art is from TJ Maxx, the gold mirror is from a garage sale ($1!), the dog print was a gift, and of course there’s the paint chip art

The other four pieces were free! I downloaded them from Feed Your Soul: the free art project and then printed them on my home printer. They have so many cute prints to choose from!

Stephanie Fizer

Angela Vandenboogaard

Shuxin Liang

Ilaria Benedetti

In fact the internet is chock full of adorable free printable art.

beautiful ride

Life Is A Beautiful Ride

coldplay

Coldplay: look at the stars

gandhi print

Gandhi's Top 10 Fundamentals

Love light Teal

Skidamarink de dinky dink skidamarink (Anybody else remember The Elephant Show?!)

Hydrangea Botanical Print

Just Because - LOVE - IMAGE - Sprik Space

LOVE

You Are My Sunshine (I have this one too, so cute!)

Now you have no excuse to not have some fun artwork in your home Smile Which one is your favorite? Have you found any other sources for free printables that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment