Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Loves

Good morning friends! I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I spent mine watching college basketball, Downton Abbey, and Silver Linings Playbook. How’s that for a fun mix?

Speaking of a fun mix, here are some pictures and items that I’m currently drooling over…

This tiny but oh so chic apartment by Sarah Richardson:

2011-1215 SARAH 30487

This floor to ceiling gallery wall from AD:

Architectural-Digest-jeffrey-bilhuber-trey-laird-living-room-3

This bath light fixture from Shades of Light:

brass light

This photo from Downton Abbey (I’m late to jump on board but now I’m obsessed!)

downton abbey

This blog. It has so many great features and the author is also a fabulous artist!

Gilded Mint Banner67

This blue velvet chair from West Elm, on sale now for only $424!

west elm everett chair

This op-ed piece about last week’s Oscars: “Seth MacFarlane Isn’t the Problem

SethMacFarlane2x400_ADVOCATE

 

What are you loving now?

1 comment:

  1. I am also loving that Op-Ed. It provides a refreshing look at Hollywood and raised many important issues about gender. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete