Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Photo Challenge: Joyous

IMG_2104

Yep that’s me, and this picture captures the theme “Joyous” quite well because I am FINALLY done with my big Interior Design project!  There were three phases to it with the last being the most work intensive; I estimated that I spent about 20 hours working on phase 3 alone.  I didn’t sleep much last night because I was nervous about my presentation today but I think it went very well.  And the best part is, like I said, that I’m done!!

Here’s a closer photo of the presentation boards that have all of my paint, flooring, furniture, cabinet, tile, and upholstery samples.  It took a very long time to put it all together but I’m really happy with how they turned out! 

IMG_2102

I only have three classes left before my finals next Thursday.  I can’t believe how fast my first semester back in school went by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment