Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blog Lovin’

I don’t have much time for a blog post today but I did want to share a couple things.  First up, this adorable mantle from The Sweet Survival.  I especially love the ornament tree wall hanging, which you can read more about here

mantle

Next, this tablescape done by Jenny at Little Green Notebook.  To highlight the unique shape of her table she created her own placemats/runner out of black posterboard and pink washi table.  So clever!

tablescape

Lastly, this incredible photograph of the ceiling of the Palais Garnier in Paris, painted by Marc Chagall. I don’t know how I didn’t know about this before but it is gorgeous!  I wish I had seen it in person when I was in Paris this summer.  Photo via here

chagall ceiling 2

That’s all for today kids.  Wish me luck on my finals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment