Friday, December 7, 2012

Treat. Yo. Self.

This morning I had an interview and it went very well!  Starting this January I will be interning for an awesome local interior designer!  I don’t want to share very many details right now but I’m really excited for this opportunity to start working in my field and learn from a practicing designer. 

The interview took place at a coffee shop at the Plaza that happened to be right next to Anthropologie.  I popped in after we were done to take a look around.  I absolutely love Anthropologie, but it isn’t exactly cheap so the only things I’ve ever bought there were two latte bowls.  Since I had just gotten some great news I decided to treat my self and buy some pretty little things. 

Even though I was celebrating the good news I couldn’t spend too much; this is an unpaid internship after all.  So everything I picked up was from the sale section and I only spent a little over $40 for the whole lot. 

IMG_2111

I think that little mug is my favorite; the stripes inside are so cute! 

IMG_2114

IMG_2115

By the way, in case you didn’t get the “treat. yo. self” reference, it’s from Parks and Rec.  I love this clip.  Donna and Tommy are fantastic.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  I think I’m going to join my mother-in-law and sister-in-law at the mall for some holiday shopping tomorrow.  Wish me luck braving the crowds! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the internship! You are going to do wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the internship! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete