Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Nine Things From Target You Need Right Now

Hello my dears, and happy hump day! I hope you’re all having a wonderful week so far. This weekend was a busy one for me: Saturday I helped host a bridal shower for my sister-in-law, and Sunday I attended the Go Blog Social Workshop. Both days were a blast, but by Monday I was pretty exhausted. I didn’t do a GBS recap like I did last year, but if you are following along on Instagram you can see my photos from the day. And yesterday I did not get a chance to blog because I was busy celebrating my hubby’s 29th birthday! Luckily he has a much younger wife who does not enter the last year of her 20’s for another 3 months.

My inspiration for the post today comes from wanting to show you some of my recent acquisitions for my home, two of which come from Target. So I thought, why not highlight those finds plus some other amazing items from everyone’s favorite superstore? Because I know you all love Target, right?

Target Accesssories

 

Blue Foo Dog, $13 // Blue Button Tufted Ottoman, $60 // Teal Stripe 9” Vase, $20 // Nate Berkus Gold Elephant Trinket Dish, $10 // Ceramic Hanging Planter, $15 // Black Kilim Table Runner, $18 // Nate Berkus Black/Shell 5’x7’ Area Rug, $130 // Blue Textured Line Pillow, $25 // Cream/Gold Ceramic Accent Table, $70

A few weeks ago, I bought a set of the foo dogs and the kilim table runner and I absolutely love them! The foo dogs haven’t found a home yet, but the table runner looks great in my dining room, especially with leftover blooms from Saturday’s shower on the table.

kilim runner and flowers

Target Foo Dogs

I found a few of the other items, like the ceramic hanger and the ceramic accent table, in this post from Emily Henderson about a budget room design she and her team pulled off in one weekend. Man, can that girl style a room. #jealous.

Have you found anything good at Target? Anything from this post or otherwise that you have your eye on?

2 comments:

  1. It is so interesting i was searching for this topic from a long time. I read this article very carefully and now I got all my best information for writing blog on Brazilian Chicken Feet suppliers . I am so glad that i finally find blog resemblance to my topic. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog was so impressive and informative to me. I would like to thank the writer for this amazing effort for the audience.

    Patient monitoring manufacturer

    ReplyDelete