Monday, December 3, 2012

The Countdown Has Begun

IMG_2089

Can you believe it’s already December 3? That means, including today, there are only 23 days until Christmas!  Good thing I have this adorable penguin nutcracker to help me count down the days.  Isn’t he just the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?!  I think I’ll name him Sherman.  Sherman the Christmas penguin.  I like it. 

Of course there are a million things to do before the big day gets here but I’m adding something else to my list.  I found this December photo challenge on Pinterest this morning and I’m going to give it a shot. 

December Photo Challenge

I’ve wanted to try one of these photo-a-day challenges for a while now and this seems like the perfect way to start.  So here is my photo (or in this case, photo collage) for today’s theme: Red. 

Red

I especially like the lantern filled with ornaments in the bottom left corner.  Thanks Mal for the idea

Now it’s time to get back to my big school project that’s due tomorrow.  I feel like I still have so much to do!!  I think I’ll try to keep my nerves calm with some Christmas music in the background, courtesy of Otis Redding, N Sync, Mariah, J Biebs, Ella Fitzgerald, and Hanson, just to name a few. 

1 comment:

  1. It was a really nice to reading blog post. I have been a huge fan of your blog posts for many years. Thanks for always being there :)

    Aquaulture Machinery

    ReplyDelete