Sunday, August 5, 2012

Coffee Sack DIY Inspiration

Last weekend when we were on The Roasterie tour I purchased two used coffee bean sacks for only $3 each.  I’ve seen tons of coffee sack DIY projects on the blogosphere so I was excited to finally acquire some of these.

IMG_1472

IMG_1473

IMG_1474

I haven’t decided what I want to do with them yet but here are some awesome projects and products I’ve come across. 

2012_05_01-Franscisco_Handmade_Modern_Tour_664_rect640

Coffee Sack Pouf via Apartment Therapy

Coffee Sack Lampshade

Coffee Sack Lampshade

coffee-sack-bench

Coffee Sack Upholstered Bench

DIY-Ottoman-1-1024x804

Ottoman makeover via SAS Interiors

diy-sewing-bench-desk-copy-213x300

Coffee Bag Sewing Bench via Danielle Hatfield

framed-coffee-sacks

Coffee Sack Art via Housing a Forest

pillow

Coffee Sack Pillow via Etsy

rug

Coffee Bag Rug via Maiden Jane

What project do you think I should attempt?  Have you ever used coffee sacks in a craft project before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment