Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Craigslist Crushes

It’s time to play my favorite game: Shopping on Craigslist for furniture I love but don’t need!

First up, these lovely velvet chairs:

Pair of Aubergine Tufted Wingback Chairs, $150 each

A velvet wingback in the wrong color can look really dated but I think these chairs are so cute. They’re the prettiest shade of purple and they look like they are in great condition. I’d love them in my office on either side of my hutch, or maybe I’d use one as my desk chair à la Emily Henderson.

Vintage Mid-Century Magazine Rack, $10

This is a much more stylish option for storing my magazines than my red storage basket from Target. I wish it were a little bigger though because we got a lot of magazines.

vintage bookcase

Mid-Century Bookcase Shelving, $65

I really like this Milo Baughman style shelf and I’ve seriously considered buying it for the landing at the top of the stairs, but the metal looks pretty scuffed up. What do you think?

Vintage End Table, $80

I’m obsessed with faux bamboo right now so it’s no surprise that I love this table. It looks like the paint is perfect so this piece would require no extra work to make it useable. Too bad my husband doesn’t approve of me buying random $80 side tables that I don’t need/have a place for Sad smile 

Vintage Lane Altavista End Table, $55

Another side table! I’m a little on the fence about this one but I think the brass legs are really cool, plus it’s a Lane table which is a very well made brand of furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment