Friday, November 22, 2013

House Tour: Guest Room and More

It’s Friday, and that means it’s the final day of my home tour! Today I’m featuring the upstairs hallway/landing and the guest room. I hope you’ve enjoyed getting a glimpse inside my home. Thanks so much for checking it out, and a special thanks again to my friend Laura for taking the wonderful photos!

IMG_9285

IMG_9289

IMG_2349

IMG_9325

IMG_9329

IMG_9335

 

Sources

Gallery Wall: DIY paint chip art, Garage sale mirror, Happiness print from TJ Maxx, Dog print from Perdido Key, FL gallery, the rest are free printables; Black Table: Garage sale; Blue pillows: Pottery Barn; Pink pillow: DIY; Striped comforter: Target; Bedside lamp: Walmart; Paris print (on dresser): Plaza Art Fair; Flower lamp (on dresser): Ikea; Everything else: Vintage, gift, or hand-me-down

No comments:

Post a Comment