Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Sales

Hello everyone!  It’s been a busy week for me but things are slowly getting back to normal around here.  I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend. 

I just wanted to let you all know about some great sales going on right now.  First up: my favorite store, Target.  They have some good deals on furniture, including accent chairs.  I rounded up six of my favorites (including the chair in my living room and bedroom) that range in price from $119.99 to $169.99

target chairs

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Target also marked down most of their home décor items by Threshold that I featured here.  I picked up this tray and this little vase with flowers last night (they haven’t marked down the prices online yet but in stores they’re 30% off).

tray and vase 2

tray and vase

The last sale I want to share with you is at Home Decorators.  Through tomorrow (10/15) all home décor and lighting is 20% off.  Here are some of the items that I love.

home decorators

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Happy shopping!  I’ll be back with a fun post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment