Thursday, May 8, 2014

Birthday Wishlist 2014

My birthday will be here in less than two weeks (May 20!) which means it’s time for my annual birthday wishlist post. Here are a few things I’m loving right now in case you’re looking for something to buy me Smile

  • Threshold Urchin Shelf Sculpture, because I always need more gold/brass accessories around the house. (Target, $13)
  • I’d love a new jewelry box, and this one from Z Gallerie is the right size, style, and price (which has been surprisingly hard to find). (Largo Jewelry Box, $40)
  • Have you heard of these Charlie Hustle t-shirts? They’re getting really popular, especially in Kansas City which is where they’re made. I love this light blue KC one. (KC Heart, $32).
  • I always need more cute summer outfits right? I’m obsessed with this bright tribal print skirt from Target, and I think it would look really cute with a white tank and this lightweight knit vest. (Merona skirt and Mossimo vest, $23 each)
  • The nautical theme is really big right now, and this rattan tray would be an easy way to incorporate the trend and bring a little bit of summer into my living room. (Target, $20)
  • Who doesn’t want a pretty new pair of earrings for their birthday? I think this pair from Stella & Dot is beautiful and they would look great with almost any outfit. (Fiona Earrings, $39)
  • I’ve loved Anthropologie’s latte bowls for a long time. I have two dark blue ones and they are so versatile, but one of them got chipped recently. I think that’s a perfect excuse to add this colorful set to my kitchen! (Assorted Latte Bowls, $20)
  • No wishlist is complete without something Kate Spade! This great little tote from Strand Books is perfect for a day of shopping, and at only $15, it’s the cheapest Kate Spade bag out there! (Strand Books, $15)

No comments:

Post a Comment