Friday, May 23, 2014

Affordable Outdoor Furniture

On Wednesday I showed you my house’s landscaping makeover and I think you guys liked it! Thanks for all the kind comments on the blog and on facebook, I really appreciate your feedback!

House 4

The only major thing left to do is figure out some furniture for the front porch. I’m not sure what I should do so I’d really like to hear what you think. The first thing to decide is if I want a bench, 1 chair with a small side table, or 2 chairs. It’s a small porch so I don’t want to make it too crowded with furniture, but I also want to make it look inviting.

I really don’t want to spend a lot of money on our patio furniture since it’s mostly for curb appeal. Luckily there are a bunch of affordable options out there, especially over Memorial Day weekend when all the sales are going on. Here are a few pieces that I really like right now:

 

"Affordable Outdoor Furniture" by blue11interiors on Polyvore

Threshold Holden 2-piece Metal Patio Chair Set, $111, Target / San Martin Chair, $100, Pier 1 / Eucalyptus 2-seater Bench, $152, Overstock.com / Maze Metal Garden Bench, $105, Wayfair / Sophia Hot Pink Dining Chair, $70, cb2 / Threshold Harper 2-piece Metal Patio Chair Set, $133, Target / White Durresi Metal Chair, $80, World Market / Threshold Harper Bench, $151, Target / Golden Rod Yellow Cadiz Metal Chairs, Set of 2, $120, World Market

*all prices listed are current as of May 23*

What do you think? Which option do you like best? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment