Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pops of Pink

I was browsing through my “Inspiring Rooms” Pinterest board this morning, trying to come up with an idea for a post, when I noticed that a lot of my favorite rooms have pops of pink. I never thought I was that attracted to pink décor but apparently I am. Right now there are pretty much zero pink accessories in my house…maybe it’s time to invest in some.

contemporary dining room by Jeri Koegel Photography

photo by Jeri Koegal Photography via Houzz

eclectic living room by The Cross Design

by The Cross Design via Houzz

by Carter & Company via Knight Moves

Benjamin Moore - Edgecomb Gray - Natural linen John Derian Cove Sofa Maison Luxe Moroccan Leather Pouf Barbara Barry Lotus Floor Lamp Pottery Barn Chunky Wool and Natural Jute Rug silver mirror gray walls pink tufted bench ottoman French brass tacks

via Décor Pad

via Lonny

by Michael Van Devender via House of Turquoise

bedroom

via SF Girl by Bay

via sadie + stella

feminine office

via The Everygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment