Monday, July 8, 2013

Craigslist Hunting: Mid Century Modern

Hello friends! I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. My 4th was wonderful but the rest of the weekend sucked. I threw my back out Friday morning and was stuck on the couch the rest of the weekend. Not so much fun.

I did get plenty of time to catch up on my TV shows and browse the interwebs. One of my favorite sites to browse when I’m bored is Craigslist. I can’t really afford to buy any new furniture right now but look at all of these beautiful Mid Century pieces I found!

Hollywood Regency Chairs, $200

Mid Century Ceramic Bamboo Urn Lamps, $50

Mid Century Solid Wood Bookshelf, $90

Mid Century Modern Adrian Pearsall Dining Table, $250

Mid Century Yellow Rocker, $150

Danish Mid Century Modern Teak Chair, $70

No comments:

Post a Comment