Monday, January 14, 2013

Pretties for Monday

I start back to class today which means I don’t have a lot of time for a blog post.  I do have lovely images I want to share with you though.

blue office

What a lovely little office! It’s the perfect amount of girliness; it’s what I’d imagine working inside a Tiffany’s box would feel like.  Via House of Turquoise

Em Henderson Office

You know I love Emily Henderson, and her office is exactly what I would expect from her.  My favorite part though is that light fixture!  I absolutely love it!

Bar Cart

What a killer bar cart! It’s an art deco reproduction that she bought at Target!  I’m so jealous.  Via Chinoiserie Chic

gallery-wall-in-office-lucite-office-chair

A beautiful dining space.  The vintage chandelier, gallery wall, lucite chair…just gorgeous.  Via Houzz

Well that’s all for today my loves.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment