Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another Visit to HG

Classes started Monday.  I think I’m really going to like my classes this semester and I’ve actually started working on a couple of my projects already!  Pretty impressive for a procrastinator like me.  Of course, most of the work I’ve done so far has been on Pinterest, but it still counts! 

I had a three hour break between my classes on Monday so after a short stop at Starbucks I visited one of my favorite stores: HomeGoods!  Obviously I spotted a plethora of wonderful items, such as…

IMG_0033

These well priced knock-offs of some high end tables.  I love gold but these may be a bit on the 80’s shiny brass side.  Still pretty though.

IMG_0032.JPG (2)

This pretty gray table could be perfect in an entryway. 

IMG_0031

This beautiful set of notecards that I really just wanted for the tin box they came in.

IMG_0030

You might remember that I bought some coffee sacks from The Roasterie last summer.  Wouldn’t an ottoman like this be the perfect DIY project for them?  Although, this one was only $19.99 so it may be worth just buying the finished product when it looks this good. 

IMG_0029

I love this pillow by Cynthia Rowley.  Those blues are just gorgeous against the white background and little bits of purple.  I think it costs $16.99.

IMG_0026

These are the cutest blue chevron lamps ever!  I would love to see these in a kid’s room.  $59.99 each

IMG_0023

Speaking of cute, this little footstool is adorable.  I think it was $24.99

IMG_0022

I love the colors in this pillow.  It would be a great inspiration piece for a living room; it has so many lovely colors you could pull from it to use as your color scheme. 

IMG_0021.JPG (2)

If you want to add some color to a room via accessories, this pretty teal lantern would do the trick. 

IMG_0020

I wrote about my love of Chinoiserie last week, and these pieces are great examples of inexpensive new pieces.  I love this red lacquer box, which is available in several sizes as well as in black. 

IMG_0019.JPG (2)

I adore foo dogs; I have one set and I’d love to build a collection someday.  HomeGoods had a pair of generously sized red foo dogs for only $9.99 each. 

CR chair

HomeGoods seems to always has some awesome Cynthia Rowley chairs, but I pretty much swooned when I saw the greek key pattern on the back of these black and white chairs. 

I wish I could have bought everything pictured above but since I’m working for free right now I saved my pennies.  The only thing I bought was from the Marshall’s side of the store: a pair of Calvin Klein burgundy courdoroy skinnies that were marked down from $69.50 to $14.99! Score!

IMG_0013.JPG (2)

Oh hey there Leo, nice to see you! (Sorry, I just had to share it.  He’s such a handsome guy)

No comments:

Post a Comment