Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Blogger Meetup Recap

Hello friends! Sorry for my absence last week; Ben had the whole week off from work so we took a little vacation, or should I say “staycation.” Kansas City has so many wonderful things to do and we wanted to save some money so we decided to take our vacation in our home city. I have lots of fun photos to share so stay tuned for my staycation post later this week!

I did take a break from our time together to attend the KC Blogger Meetup June event. I’m really lucky to be a part of such a great group of local bloggers! It was so good to see some of the friends I made at Go Blog Social and to make some new blogger friends. I can’t wait to see everyone again at the next event!

Amigoni winery hosted the event. It’s such a gorgeous space, it was the perfect place to host a group a stylish blogger gals. If you like wine (silly question, of course you do), you definitely have to check it out sometime!

Amigoni 2

Amigoni

Amigoni 3

Emily from Emmy-Ray provided the beautiful flower arrangements and Urban Table supplied some delicious snacks.

Blogger Meetup FlowersBlogger Meetup Food

There were several giveaways from our great sponsors; guess who won a bottle of amazing Amigoni Urban Bianco wine? This girl!

IMG_3624

I can’t wait to crack it open sometime soon, it would be perfect with a summer dinner on the back deck don’t you think?

Make sure to stop by tomorrow to see how I spent the rest of my vacation week in KC!

2 comments:

  1. Winning things make meet ups just that much more fun, don't ya think?! I loved the thank you cards we got to take home as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to meet you, girl!! And you are totally lucky - that wine sounded so delish!! :)

    ReplyDelete