Friday, June 27, 2014

Symphony Showhouse 2014 part 2

Happy Friday friends! Yesterday I started showing you pictures of this year’s gorgeous Symphony Showhouse, and today I’m back with pictures of the bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, and more!

I loved all of the bedrooms, especially the unique pieces of furniture. I don’t think I would put a giant gold headboard in my house but it definitely made a statement in the showhouse!

Headboard

Frames

Dresser

Guest room collage

Screen

furniture collage

Table and lamp

The kitchen in this house was absolutely stunning! A dream kitchen for sure. I wish I had better pictures to show you but these will have to do.

Kitchen 1

Kitchen 3

Kitchen collage

I couldn’t believe the cabinet on the right is actually the refrigerator! So fancy!

And I was in love with all of the light fixtures throughout the house. Some of them were modern and swanky and some of them were historic and majestic. All of them were gorgeous.

Light collage 1

Light collage 2

Dining room collage

Isn’t the dining room amazing! So many showstoppers in one house. If you’re in Kansas City you should definitely make it a point to stop by the Symphony Showhouse next spring.

I’ll leave with one last, bright little picture for the day. I love that they styled the closet with an open umbrella in my favorite Scalamandre zebra print. Smile 

Zebra

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment