Monday, March 17, 2014

Bits O’ Green + My New Rugs

Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone! Today is the day when all the Irish celebrate their heritage and everyone who isn’t Irish pretends they are Smile. In case you missed it, last Thursday I shared some of my favorite green rooms with you. I don’t have a lot of green in my own home (I’m more of a blue girl, as you probably know), but as I looked around the house I realized I had more pops of green than I realized.

DSC_0101

DSC_0107

DSC_0108

DSC_0111

DSC_0114

DSC_0120

DSC_0123

I even donned a bit of green myself today with the help of a pretty scarf.

DSC_0098

I’m trying to practice my photography skills (is that awkward top hand claw-position normal??), and to help me learn how to use my new Nikon DSLR camera I enrolled in A Beautiful Mess’s e-course “Mastering Your DSLR.” Class starts today, wish me luck!

I also wanted to share pictures of my new rugs! Remember when I posted about the rug sale at West Elm? Well I went ahead and bought two of the graduated stripe cotton dhurries: a 5’x8’ for the dining room and a 3’x5’ for the kitchen. Together they only cost $96 plus tax and shipping.

DSC_0126

DSC_0139

What do you think? And aren’t the pink tulips so pretty?! Ben brought those home for me the other day, what a sweetie Smile 

DSC_0132

That’s all for today folks, have a safe and fun St. Patty’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment