Valentine’s Day is just around the corner folks. We’re not really planning to celebrate it this year because of work and money, but I still might try my hand at a DIY project or two to make the house a little more festive and romantic. I rounded up some of my favorite projects from the web to share with all of you. The best part is that all of them are free or very inexpensive depending on what craft supplies you already have. Which is your favorite?
1. Paper Heart Garland, Better Homes & Gardens
2. Pushpin LOVE Canvas, Chic Fashion
3. Bottles Wrapped with Scrap Paper and Twine, Color Me Pretty
4. Free Coloring Page Printable, Tried and True
5. Giant Paper Wall Heart, Oleander and Palm
6. Painted Heart Bag, Surprise DIY