Monday, November 12, 2012

Nate Berkus at Target

If you haven’t heard yet, Nate Berkus has a wonderful new line of home décor at my favorite store, Tar-jay.  I haven’t bought anything yet but there are several items on my radar.

First up, this black and white chevron vase, which is available in a small and a large size.  I absolutely love it!

IMG_0933

These round trays are awesome.  They have just the right amount of bad-assness because of the metal studs. 

IMG_0930

Don’t know if I would but this, but animal heads are definitely in, and the clean white color makes it an interesting sculptural piece. 

IMG_0931

Another interesting sculptural piece: colorful faux chain

IMG_0972

This is such a cool lamp that would definitely make a statement in a room.

IMG_0973

I like these decorative boxes a lot. 

IMG_0974

These sea urchin figurines are a nice mix of sculptural and whimsical.

IMG_0976

Love, love, love these boxes! 

IMG_0977

Ok, I wouldn’t buy this faux tortoise shell, but it’s definitely interesting! 

IMG_0980

And the man behind the design, Mr. Nate. 

IMG_0934

What do you think?  Have you bought anything from Nate’s new line? 

No comments:

Post a Comment