Friday, May 31, 2013

Best of May

I can’t believe my favorite month is almost over! I did have a great and busy May though.

I toured the absolutely gorgeous KC Symphony Showhouse (see parts 1 and 2 here)

IMG_0689.JPG (2)

I finished my sustainable design class and shared a few tips here.

We saw The Great Gatsby on opening night. It was wonderful! Did I mention how beautiful the sets were?

item1.size.0.0.great-gatsby-movie-set-design-02-gatsby-mansion-ballroom

I felt like I lost some good friends when one of my favorite shows, The Office, ended. I commemorated the end of an era with my Top 10 moments from the series.

I celebrated my 27th birthday with some of my best friends and my loving husband.

birthday

I completed my biggest DIY project to date: my dining room table and chairs makeover.

Table before and after

And I went home for Memorial Day to watch my brother get married!

image

image

I hope your month was just as wonderful! There are big things in store for June too, I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment