Friday, May 10, 2013

The Great Gatsby Set

WFTCRMImageFetch.aspx

The new Great Gatsby movie comes out today and I am pumped! The book was good, although I think I probably need to reread it (I read it during high school and I don’t think I fully understood and appreciated it). But the main reason I’m excited for the movie is to see the gorgeous sets! I absolutely love the Art Deco, Art Nouveau, and Arts and Crafts styles that were popular during the Jazz Age. Oh, and Leonardo DiCaprio isn’t too bad to look at either Winking smile

Architectural Digest published a ton of photos of the set in its May issue. Here are a few of the gorgeous photos from the online story.

item1.size.0.0.great-gatsby-movie-set-design-02-gatsby-mansion-ballroom

item2.size.0.0.great-gatsby-movie-set-design-08-jay-gatsby-bedroom

item3.size.0.0.great-gatsby-movie-set-design-03-gatsby-mansion-exterior

item7.size.0.0.great-gatsby-movie-set-design-06-buchanan-mansion-exterior

item8.size.0.0.great-gatsby-movie-set-design-07-daisy-buchanan-sitting-room

Stunning, right?! Is anyone else going to see The Great Gatsby this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment