Thursday, May 9, 2013

Connections

I’ve made a few changes to the old blogaroo…first of all, I took down the Google reader followers box. Google reader is going as of July 1st so if you want to stay connected here are a few other ways to do so:

1. Follow Blue 11 Interiors on BlogLovin’. Click here and then just click follow. I know a few people have had trouble becoming a follower via Google so I think this should be much easier. (I don’t want to resort to begging but I would be SUPER grateful if you did this!!)

2. In addition to the BlogLovin button on the right side of the screen there are boxes to subscribe via RSS feed and to subscribe via email

3. I added buttons for my Pinterest page, Instagram, Twitter, and Email. I’ll also be adding a Facebook page soon! (Side note: does anyone know how to make those buttons smaller??)

Is there anything else you’d like to see added to or changed on Blue 11? I’m always open to suggestions!

Lastly, I’ll leave you with an image of this lovely print via Caitlin M. Conway on Etsy

Love Makes the World Go Round Artist Signed Print with 11"x14" Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment