Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tribute to “The Office:” My Top 10 Moments

Friends, I hope you'll excuse me this morning as I take a departure from blogging about the usual topics to gush about one of my favorite TV shows. Unless you've been living under a rock you've probably heard that "The Office" is coming to end and tonight is the series finale. I'm a little emotional about it ending. The show has had its ups and downs over the years but it's absolutely one of the best sitcoms of my generation.

To celebrate the end of an era I put together a list of 10 of my favorite moments from the last 9 seasons of "The Office." It includes several Jim and Dwight pranks, some classic Michael Moments, a little Jim and Pam, and more. Okay, time for me to stop before I start crying.


Top 10 Office Moments

10. Jim’s Best Prank on Dwight



9. Stapler in Jello



8. Threat Level Almost Midnight



7. Bankruptcy



6. Michael and Erin Celebrate



The Office - "The Ultimatum" - Michael sprays Erin with champagne from Greg Bauer on Vimeo.

5. Parkour!



4. Gift Wrapped Desk



3. The Injury



2.  Bears, Beets, Battlestar Gallactica




1. Forever




Are you as sad as I am about the series ending? Did I include your favorite "Office" scene? Are there any moments I'm missing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment