Monday, January 26, 2015

Kate Spade Saturday at West Elm

Happy Monday, friends! Sorry for the lack of posts last week; unexpected events took me away from blogging. But I’m back now, and hopefully I’ll be able to continue to post all week.

The other day I was browsing through West Elm’s website and discovered something amazing: a product line in collaboration with Kate Spade Saturday! How did I not know about this sooner?! It’s well documented that I love both Kate Spade and West Elm, so I was thrilled to see the two come together. The Saturday line has the spirit and color of the regular Kate Spade collection, just a little more relaxed (hence the Saturday name) and a little more affordable than the parent line. And I’m happy to report that the West Elm/Saturday products are just as great as I would hope. They have it all: bedding, rugs, pillows, lighting, art, and furniture. It’s all great, but below are a few of the items I’m particularly in love with.

"Kate Spade Saturday @ West Elm" by blue11interiors on Polyvore

Zigzag Pillow Cover, $39 // Chambray Diagonal Duvet Cover, $79 for a Queen // Globe Floor Lamp, $349 // Shifting Shapes Pillow Cover, $34 // Good Vibes Wall Art, $159 // Small Scale Maze Dhurrie Rug, $239 for 5’x8’ // Floral Print Anders Chair, $599

What do you think? Would you buy any of these for your home?

Be sure to come back later this week for a sweet Valentine’s Day DIY project!

No comments:

Post a Comment