Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorites 8.8.14

Here are a few of my favorite things form this week that I just had to share with you, dear readers:

This Movie

I went to see Begin Again with a friend earlier this week and both of us loved it! I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to see a sweet summer movie, especially if you’re a music lover. I’ve actually been listening to the soundtrack all this week! The film’s website has some cool features, including interactive playlists for each of the main characters that has some songs from the movie mixed in with some other really good music.

This Patio

I am so in love with Natalie’s downtown L.A. rooftop patio. I would give anything to spend my evenings in a space as cool as this. There’s a cabana, a large dinner table, lounge chairs, and even a shuffleboard table! Talk about the ultimate party space! You have to check out mint love social club to see more pictures of this amazing rooftop.

 

This Nursery

NewbornBaby-Walters-067-3050446455-O

My friend Emily put together the coolest nursery for her sweet little girl Eleanor. I love the color scheme (peacock blue, gold, black and white), the modern furniture, and all of the amazing details and handmade décor. Check it out on Emily’s blog, Handmaker of Things.

 

This Party Décor

Fiesta at Encuentro Guadalupe | Rue

Rue Daily recently featured this wedding reception at Encuentro Guadalupe Antiresort and I am dying over the décor. The flower, the colors, the textiles, it’s just perfect. It makes me want to throw my own colorful summer fiesta! See more photos here.

 

That’s all for today, friends! What are you up to this weekend? I’ll be volunteering at the Great Midwest Balloon Fest tomorrow morning (manning the bounces houses, woo hoo!), and walking in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on Sunday! Maybe I’ll see some of you around!

 

P.S. Next week I’ll be showing you my new favorite chairs I got off Craigslist! They are so gorgeous, here’s a sneak peak on my Instagram account (make sure to follow along to see more of what I’m up to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment