Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Additions

Hello friends! It’s been a while…last week I just needed a little time away from blogging and this week I hadn’t gotten a chance to put together a post until today. But I do have a few good things to show you.

If you follow me on facebook or instagram you may have already seen this: the week before Valentine’s Day I made a really cute Anthropolgie-inspired Valentine’s banner for my mantle. I had intended to put together a step-by-step DIY post but unfortunately that didn’t happen. Oh well, I guess that post will have to wait until next year.

Valentine's Banner

Ben and I had a low-key but lovely Valentine’s Day together. We had a delicious dinner at Spin! Pizza and Ben got me a few roses and a pair of Jonathan Adler love dove ornaments. Who says Christmas ornaments are only for Christmas!

IMG_2549

IMG_2689

Yesterday I got out and enjoyed the warmer weather. I stopped by my favorite thrift store and picked up this lovely gold faux bamboo frame for only $1.48!

IMG_2693

I also did a little shopping at TJ Maxx and I picked up these two cute tech accessories:

IMG_2695

A Kate Spade Saturday iPad folio for $20 and a Jonathan Adler iPhone case for $8. This was the first time I had seen Saturday merchandise at TJ Maxx, I was very pleasantly surprised!

Finally I wanted to show you these adorable glasses I found. We were grocery shopping the other night and we came across a Bailey’s gift set (presumably left over from Christmas) on sale. I love Bailey’s but we usually buy the off brand to save a little money, but I decided to splurge just a little so I could get the free gold polka dot glasses.

IMG_2692

Aren’t they pretty?!

That’s all for today, but I did want to let you know I finally finished decorating my friend Kate’s apartment and I’m working on a blog post to show you the completed project. Here’s a sneak peek from my instagram account:

IMG_2568

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment