Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Staycation Week Recap Part 2

Here’s the conclusion of our fantastic staycation week. Wednesday we started the day with lunch out, followed by a cupcake from Sugar Momma’s. They made our wedding cake and cupcakes for our wedding two years ago so an anniversary cupcake was a necessity. Then we did a tour and some beer tasting at the Boulevard Brewery. I love that place!

IMG_1221

IMG_1172

IMG_1219

IMG_1181

IMG_1218

IMG_1182

Thursday we had an epic (and exhausting!) day at Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun. We met up with Ben’s mom and little sister Brylee soon after the park opened to hang out with them, and then we split up and rode some rollercoasters and soaked up the sun at the waterpark.

IMG_1217

IMG_1216

The week ended with a few days at Ben’s dad’s house at Table Rock lake. It was kind of a long drive down there but I had this guy on my lap to entertain me Smile

IMG_1215

IMG_1203

IMG_1213

IMG_1195

And that, folks, is the end of my staycation week. I wish we had more time every week to take advantage of some of these wonderful places in and near Kansas City!

2 comments:

  1. I have lived in KC my entire life and am yet to take a tour of the Boulevard Brewery. Did you like it?

    -Lacey

    thelifewithlacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You definitely have to try it at least once!

    ReplyDelete