Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites 9.19.14

Hello friends! Sorry for the slow week, I’ve been pretty busy the last few days but I promise I’ll have some good posts to show for it soon. In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite things from the interwebs I’ve found lately.

This Blog Post

My friend Kari  at This, Too wrote the sweetest post this week titled “The Ladybug.” It’s hard to describe, but I promise it’s worth checking out.

This Collection

nate berkus fall collection

The Nate Berkus collections at Target are always amazing, and this fall’s collection is no exception. There are so many killer items that would make any home gorgeous and glamorous. Check it out here.

This Facebook Account

Smart Girls

I, like most women on the planet, adore Amy Poehler, so I obviously had to check out Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls when it popped up on my facebook news feed. The Smart Girls group, according to their fb page, is

“an online community for young girls and the young at heart, which encourages women in volunteerism, activism, cultural exchange, and self-expression through the arts. Founded by best friends, comedian Amy Poehler and producer Meredith Walker, the organization is dedicated to helping girls cultivate their authentic selves. Our motto is: You Change the World by Being Yourself.”

What a great mission! They work towards this vision by sharing articles every day about women doing interesting and inspiring things in their community. I don’t read every article they post, but I really enjoy the ones I do read. I’d definitely recommend following along!

These Rooms

JA rooms

I have a deep, undying love for anything and everything Jonathan Adler, so of course I love following him on Instagram. I’m obsessed with these rooms he’s posted recently, they’re so pretty! For more prettiness follow Jonathan Adler on Instagram.

 

That’s it for today! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I’m hoping to check out the Plaza Art Fair, what do you have planned?

1 comment:

  1. Emmie--Thank you so much for linking to my post:) It was a wonderful surprise tonight, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I hope you're having a great weekend, friend:)

    ReplyDelete