Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hunting for the Perfect Sofa

My plan for Kate’s apartment initially included this cute gray tufted loveseat from Target, but now we’re looking for something else.

"Blue, Gray, and Yellow Living Room" by blue11interiors on Polyvore

Although Kate’s living room is small we probably need something a little longer for the space. The problem is that most standard sofas are too long for her apartment. So we need a large loveseat or a small sofa that is still affordable and stylish.

Turns out this is not the easiest thing in the world to find. I have found a few options that might work. I’d love to hear which one you like best.

 

Emma Tufted Sofa

Emma Tufted Sofa

Wildon Home ® Capetown Linen Blend Loveseat

Capetown Linen Blend Loveseat

Wildon Home ® Cumberland Grove Velvet Loveseat

Cumberland Grove Loveseat

Contemporary Blue Sofa | Nebraska Furniture Mart

Contemporary Blue Sofa

Henry Sofa | west elm

Henry Sofa

So, which sofa would you pick?

1 comment:

  1. I would pick the Capetown Linen sofa......which one did you go with? I'm on a quest for the perfect sofa myself......wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete