Thursday, March 5, 2015

Blush Living Room Designs

Yesterday I showed you some of my favorite blush home décor items, and today I’m showing you how to use them by featuring them in two different living room designs.

For the first one I used blush as an accent in the rug and the pillow and I kept the rest of the room pretty neutral.

Living Room with Blush Accents

For the second room I let the pink sofa be the star of the room with black and white and gold accents. It really pops against the striped rug, don’t you think?

Black and white living room with pink couch 2

To see all the items used in both rooms, you can click on each picture or click here to view the designs on Polyvore.

I’m curious, which room do you prefer? When I was designing them I thought I’d like the black and white rug/pink couch room better, but I think I like the gray couch/blush rug a little more!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I am stopping by to invite you to come and join the Missouri Women Bloggers network. It is free to join. Our goal is to gather, grow, and connect MO bloggers to empower all of us. In the coming months we will be offering our members meetups, a conference, and compensated writing and blogging opportunities. Just Google Missouri Women Bloggers to find our website where you can learn more about us and join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog posts for month and its been the greatest thing I am doing in past few months. keep up the good work for sharing the information.

    Dispersion Kneader

    ReplyDelete